The 'Expert Hand Reading Webinar' took place on October 22nd, 2016. It's a 1:54 webinar followed by a Q&A.
Hand reading isn't about putting your opponent on a single hand, but on a range of hands. It starts by assigning a pre-flop range to your opponent based on actions, and you narrow this range as the streets progress.
No wonder I had such a hard time trying to hand read for years!
I would always try to pull a Negreanu and put my opponent on just ONE hand: "He's got 54s, I just KNOW it." I was almost always incorrect and would feel like a dolt because I couldn't figure it out.
And, I would often start my hand reading after the flop. "The board is 653r, I know he's only shoving with a straight or trips." I would put my opponent on a hand without even considering how likely these hands are in his pre-flop range.
I know that many of you are in the same boat I was. Flailing through hand history reviews or being stuck on the turn without a clue as to what my opponent could be holding.
Well, it took me a while to figure out hand reading... and now I'm passing all my hard won knowledge on to you!
In this Hand Reading Webinar I teach you the logic behind hand reading, as well as my 4 step process for doing so.
I show you how knowing your opponent's HISTORY, player type, stats and tendencies is the first step. Next, you'll take what you know along with their pre-flop actions to ASSIGN a pre-flop range to your opponent. After this, you'll use their post-flop actions street by street to NARROW their range. Finally, you'll DESTROY your opponent with great value bets or well placed bluffs, or you'll DITCH the hand because you've accurately put them on a strong range that won't fold.
I show you how to use PokerTracker 4 and Flopzilla to accurately put your opponents on a narrow range of hands.
The great thing about hand reading is that the more you do this off the tables, the more you'll naturally think in hand reading terms and be in a hand reading mindset while you're on the felt.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Access to the LIVE 1:54 webinar recording
- Q&A at the end of the webinar
- H.A.N.D. Reading Infographic detailing the steps to hand reading
- The podcast called 'Hand Reading Step by Step' >>> In this podcast I review the four steps to get your primed for the webinar so we can spend more time practicing hand reading.
- The training video called 'Hand Reading Study' >>> In this video I show you how to use PokerTracker 4 to filter for good hands to practice your hand reading with. I'll also run through two hand reading exercises with hands you won't see anywhere else.
You'll receive both of these bonus items as soon as you complete your purchase.
Thank you very much!